Welcome to The Mommy Concept

I thank you for visiting my Blog and hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cooking is Easy

I take a lot of inspiration for cooking from various cooking programs I watch and recipes I read, however, I have a very hard time following recipes. In my experience, except for baking, recipes can be changed and tailored to whatever  you want them to be. Always try to incorporate fresh vegetables into everything you make. Who needs a thick greasy meatloaf made entirely of ground beef when it can be made with ground turkey breast and packed full of finely chopped peppers, onion, mushrooms, zucchini, spinach, etc.? Whatever you do, don't fear the unknown, for it could be amazing! As long as you understand the basics of any given recipe, take the creative challenge to make it your own and integrate new ideas week after week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment