Welcome to The Mommy Concept

I thank you for visiting my Blog and hope you enjoy!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Elia Sleeps

So, after Elia awoke from her nap, with a stinky diaper for Mama, I tried to place her on the potty. Unfortunately, this afternoon, she wanted nothing to do with it. She fussed and shook her head NO that she was not going to go potty. Oh well...Elia 1, Mama 0. We decided to face the cold dead on and get out of the house. This weather poses huge issues. How do you get out of the house with a little one when it's so chilly your nose freezes? Well I put her in layers and we went to the mall to walk around. Elia enjoyed strolling, and the water feature at Brookfield Square captured her attention and gave her some good giggles. She also enjoyed Yo Gabba Gabba (not sure of spelling) at Gymboree. Well let's just say whatever was going on in that store she was dancing up a storm and having a blast. This evening she was a sleepy bug, and went to bed early (before 7:00). She has a bit of a cold, so I think that's been making her more sleepy lately.

In order to pick up where I left off earlier, I will have to take a peak at where I was.  If I don't write immediately, I am enjoying a glass of Gascon Malbec, I will definitely write soon. Wine for Mama = GOOD, Sleep for Elia = FABULOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment